Ina Garten is amazing for a lot of reasons. She makes cooking easy, she was just awarded the James Beard Foundation award for her television show, Barefoot Contessa, and she loves all things French.
- 2 English muffins
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter Softened
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon leaves
- 1 Tsp Chives Chopped
- 3 Radishes
- 2 Tsp Curly parsley sprigs
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Split muffiins in half and toast in toaster.
- In a small bowl mix tarragon, chives and butter until blended.
- Cut each toasted English muffin half into 4 quarters - making 16 pieces - and spread butter mixture on each piece.
- Rinse and cut stems and roots from each radish. Then cut each radish into thin slices.
- Add two slices to each buttered muffin wedge and sprinkle with salt. Garnish each wit( a parsley sprig.