Ina Garten is amazing for a lot of reasons. She makes cooking easy, she was just awarded the James Beard Foundation award for her television show, Barefoot Contessa, and she loves all things French.
About Radish Bruschetta
Ingredients in Radish Bruschetta
- English muffins
- Unsalted butter
How to Make Radish Bruschetta
- 2 English muffins
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter Softened
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon leaves
- 1 Tsp Chives Chopped
- 3 Radishes
- 2 Tsp Curly parsley sprigs
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Split muffiins in half and toast in toaster.
- In a small bowl mix tarragon, chives and butter until blended.
- Cut each toasted English muffin half into 4 quarters - making 16 pieces - and spread butter mixture on each piece.
- Rinse and cut stems and roots from each radish. Then cut each radish into thin slices.
- Add two slices to each buttered muffin wedge and sprinkle with salt. Garnish each wit( a parsley sprig.