Green Tea Yakisoba with Chicken and Vegetables is total health in one dish.
About Green Tea Yakisoba with Chicken & Vegetables
Both my husband and I Love Asian food. Me, because it’s just so wonderfully healthy.
And he loves it because, although he has flown all over the world, he really enjoyed the food of Japan and Micronesia.
Especially the dishes with noodles.
The Asian diet, filled with vegetables, is one reason that the Okinawans have a life span much longer than most.
Because of this healthy diet, it was reported that people live to age 116.
This recipe for Green Tea Yakisoba Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables is typically, deliciously Asian where the vegetables are the star of the show.
The ingredients are quickly stir fried and the entire dish is cooked in about 20 minutes.
Ingredients of Green Tea Yakisoba with Chicken & Vegetables
- Green Tea Yakisoba Noodles
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Hoisan Sauce
- Sesame oil
- Chile oil
- Red pepper flakes
How to Make Green Tea Yakisoba with Chicken & Vegetables
Cook noodles in boiling water about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a small bowl mix together Soy sauce, Worcestershire, Hoisan, Chile oil, Mirin and Sesame oil and red pepper flakes and set aside.
In a frypan over medium high heat, add olive oil and chicken. Stir fry 2 minutes. Then add carrots, mushrooms and broccoli and continue to stir fry 3 minutes more.
Add cabbage and scallions and cook 1 more minute.
Then add tomatoes, noodles and sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes more and serve immediately.
Green Tea Yakisoba with Chicken and Vegetables
- 8 Oz Green Tea Soba Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 1/2 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1/4 Tsp Chili oil Or Siraccha to taste
- 1/4 Tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1 Chicken breast Thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Cabbage Shredded
- 3/4 Cups Carrots Sliced
- 3 Scallions Green portion sliced in 2" pieces
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms Sliced
- 3/4 Cup Broccoli florets
- 3/4 Cup Cherry tomatoes
- Bring 3 cups of water in large pot to boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente, approximately 5 minutes. Drain and rinse and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Hoisin sauce, mirin, sesame oil, Chili oil, and red pepper flakes. Mix and set aside.
- In large frypan over medium high heat add oil and the chicken slices. Stir fry 2 minutes. Add carrots, mushrooms and broccoli and cook 2-3 minutes. Add cabbage and scallions. Cook 1 minute. Then add tomatoes, noodles and sauce. Lightly mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.