This Vegetable Tian with Zucchini and Roasted Corn is bursting with zucchini, roasted corn, fresh tomatoes and underneath it all lies caramelized onions.
Ingredients for Vegetable Tian with Zucchini and Roasted Corn
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Cherry tomatoes
- Gruyere Cheese
How to Make Vegetable Tian with Zucchini & Roasted Corn
And if you’re into Healthy Recipes, this delicious dish is only 162 calories per serving!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment below and pin us on Pinterest
Vegetable Tian with Zucchini and Roasted Corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Preheat Griddler to Grill setting. Butter corn and grill corn, turning every 7-8 minutes on each side, for a total grilling time of approximately 30 minutes.
- While corn is grilling, add oil to saute pan over medium high heat. Add diced onions and allow to caramelize stirring often about 5-7 minutes. Add onions to large oven proof dish.
- When corn is grilled allow to cool and cut grilled corn off cobs. Top onions with corn and spread evenly in dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper and thyme leaves over the top.
- Layer cut zucchini over the top of the corn and onion mixture. Add tomatoes randomly over the zucchini.
- Sprinkle grated gruyere over top of the zucchini and tomatoes and add thyme sprigs randomly on top. Bake 40-45 minutes until browned and zucchini is tender.