Sauteed Scallops with Mango Slaw is a perfect dish for anytime of the year. It’s light, the texture is creamy and crunchy and it’s absolutely delicious.
How to Make Sautéed Scallops With Mango Slaw
Now to finish this dish, the sea scallops are sautéed. Jumbo sea scallops are so easy to make. All they need is a little salt and pepper on each side and they only take about 4-6 minutes on medium high heat until they beautifully browned and perfectly done. Sautéed Scallops with Mango Slaw.
Sauteed Scallops with Mango Slaw
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise Light
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Mango Diced
- 1/2 Cup Roasted corn kernels To save time I used Trader Joe’s Roasted corn kernels.
- 1/2 Small Red onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Basil leaves
- 1 1/2 Tsp Olive oil
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
- 6 Jumbo sea scallops
- In a large bowl add mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, lemon and 1/8 tsp salt. Stir to combine.
- To same bowl add shredded cabbage, diced mango, corn kernels, diced red onion and basil leaves. Lightly stir to combine sauce with ingredients.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/8 salt and pepper over both sides of sea scallops.
- In a large frypan over medium high heat add olive oil and place scallops in pan. Leave them undisturbed for 2-3 minutes until browned. Turn scallops over and continue cooking 2-3 minutes longer.
- Place half of the Mango Slaw on each serving plate and top each with 3 scallops.