Ingredients for Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Maple syrup
- Brown sugar
How to Make Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
What’s the Difference Between Sweet Potatoes And Yams?
Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes Peeled and cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Steam the sweet potato slices in a steamer.
- As the sweet potatoes are steaming, add butter to a microwave safe bowl. Add maple syrup, cinnamon and brown sugar. Microwave on high for 20-25 seconds. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Add the sweet potato slices to a large square baking dish overlapping the potatoes in rows. Then pour the syrup mixture evenly over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.