This Tortellini Soup is Healthy, it’s Easy, and most importantly, it’s positively addictive.
Ingredients for Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Spinach
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Chicken Sausage
- Sea salt
- Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Cheese Tortellini
- Baby Spinach
How to Make Tortellini Soup
Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large Shallot Diced
- 1 Cup Carrots About 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 Cup Celery About 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Smoked chicken sausage I used Andouille Chicken Sausage, cut in 1/4” slices
- 1/4 Tsp Sea salt I used Himalayan Pink because it has so much more flavor.
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Chicken broth, low sodium Prefer Manischewitz
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 Cup Cheese Tortellinj
- 1 Cup Tomatoes Seeded and diced
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- Add olive oil to large pot over medium high heat. Then add shallots, carrots, celery, salt and pepper. Stir and cook about 5 minutes until slightly caramelized. Add in Sausage and cook 1 minute more.
- Add in chicken broth and and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini and cook 6 minutes. Then remove from heat and add in tomatoes and baby spinach. Stir lightly until spinach is slightly wilted.