Slow Cooker Chicken Chile is so easy and perfectly seasoned with chile powder, garlic and lime. This dish is total comfort food.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chile is a real lifesaver when you have one of those days when work keeps you so busy that you don’t even arrive home until after seven. And nothing is better knowing that you don’t have to do anything more when you get home. Dinner is happily and deliciously waiting for you.
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Chile
For similar recipes see also:
Slow Cooker Chicken Chile
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 tsp Chile powder
- 1 Large Lime Juiced
- 1 14 oz can Pinto beans Prefer Bush's Chile Beans
- 1 14 oz can Tomatoes Prefer Cherry Tomatoes because they hold their shape better
- 1 7 oz can Green chiles This will make this Chile mild. Substitute Jalapenos for more heat
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast, then cut chicken into bite size pieces. Sprinkle chicken with flour.
- Add oil and garlic cloves to saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and brown 2-3 minutes.
- Pour chicken and juices into slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, chile powder, lime juice, pinto beans, tomatoes and chiles.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.