Just in time for summer, these Turkey Poblano Sliders are perfect for barbecues. Unlike regular turkey sliders, these are kicked up a notch with Poblano peppers.
How to Make Turkey Poblano Sliders
Turkey Poblano Sliders
- 1/2 Large Poblano Pepper Diced
- 1 Large Shallot Diced
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 4 Slider Buns
- 1 Tsp Butter
- Sauté diced peppers and onions in 1 tsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Allow to cook until onions are caramelized and peppers are soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add peppers, onions, salt and pepper to ground turkey and mix to combine. Roll into balls about the same size as a golf ball and flatten each into a patty.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil to pan over medium high heat and add to grill. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove to plate.
- Butter slider buns and place cut side down on grill until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
- Add turkey burger to bottom of each bun. Add turkey burger. Top with your favorite toppings. ( I used prepared guacamole and lettuce. )